Add These Amazing Crochet Belmont Boot Toppers To Your Project List
Add these amazing Crochet Belmont Boot Toppers to your project list.
These amazing boot toppers amp up any outfit with a splash of color and fun! They can be seen out the top of any boot and can be worn straight, folded or upside down.
The pattern is available in 4 sizes:
- Small: 6”/ 15.24 cm long and 5.25”/ 13.34 cm wide, fits 12-13”/ 30.48-33.02 cm calf
- Medium: 6” long/ 15.24 cm and 6”/ 15.24 cm wide, fits 13.5-15”/ 34.29-38.10 cm calf
- Large: 7.5” long/ 19.05 cm and 6.75”/ 17.15 cm wide, fits 15.5-17”/ 39.37-43.18 cm calf
- X-Large: 7.5”/ 19.05 cm long and 7.5”/ 19.05 cm wide, fits 17.5-19” / 44.45-18.26 cm calf
The pattern is suitable for confident beginners who have learnt the basic stitches. There are no difficult stitches, but check out these tutorials, which will help:
- Single Crochet in the Back Loop sc blo
- Slip Stitch sl st
The designer of these fabulous boot cuffs is Jenn Wolfe Kaiser and you can access her patterns from Ravelry.
To download her pattern directly from Ravelry, please click here: Belmont Boot Toppers Pattern
If you like this Free Pattern and would like to see some more similar patterns, please click here: Outdoor Warmers
Featured Image-Jenn Wolfe Kaiser-thank you!
Leave a Reply