Craft This Family Crochet Evie Sweater For Everyone In Your Circle
Craft this Family Crochet Evie Sweater for everyone in your circle. It’s nice and long, very comfortable and looks amazing. It’s such an easy project and there are pattern sizes for all:
- XS (2t-3t)- 12” wide, 14.5” long (shoulder seam to ribbing), 12” sleeve (armpit to cuff)
- S (4t-5t)- 13” wide, 15.25” long, 13” sleeve
- M (6-7)- 14” wide, 16” long, 14” sleeve
- L (7-8)- 15” wide, 16.75” long,15” sleeve
- XL (10-12)- 16”wide, 17.5” long, 16” sleeve
You work the front panel and the back panel, sew together and then add the sleeves. It has been crafted using a size 5.00 mm / US H-8 / UK 6 crochet hook.
This crocheted sweater pattern is a wonderful design by Rachel over from Evelyn and Peter Crochet.
You can find the FREE pattern for this simple and easy crocheted piece on the Evelyn and Peter Crochet website. To access the pattern directly, please click here : The Evie Pullover Pattern
[Not to be confused with the ad-free PAID pattern which is also offered]
Featured Image – Evelyn and Peter Crochet / Rachel – Thank You!