Craft A Little Magic With Mini Crochet Ulla Unicorn
Craft a little magic with Mini Crochet Ulla Unicorn. This sweet little character is a must for all unicorn lovers and fans of micro amigurumi. It makes a great addition to any home or office, or the perfect gift for someone special. Suitable for confident beginners.
This awesome pattern can be crafted in three different sizes, just by altering the thread and hook size.
- The smallest of the Micro unicorn has been crafted using a size 0.75 mm crochet hook and Size 8 thread.
- Medium size: has been crafted using a size 1.75 mm crochet hook and Size 5 thread.
- Largest size: has been crafted using a size 3.00 mm crochet hook and acrylic DK yarn (11 wpi)
The Approximate sizes, once completed, should be:
- Micro – 1.8 inches / 4.5 cm
- Med – 2.8 inches / 7 cm
- Largest -4.3 inches / 11 cm
Micro amigurumi is a new and innovative way to crochet that results in amazing and totally unique creations that are perfect for an aesthetic that is both modern and quirky. These tiny sculptures are perfect for adding a bit of personality as they are unique and stylish.
You can Micro crochet any amigurumi character, and buying them can be very expensive, so why not get started?
The designer for these wonderful cows is Ulijana Semikrasa, over at Double Treble Trinkets. To access her FREE written pattern, direct from her website, please click here: My Little Unicorn
If you like this pattern and would like to see additional FREE amigurumi patterns, please click on this link: Amigurumi Patterns
Featured Image: Ulijana Semikrasa, over at Double Treble Trinkets – thank you!